(1) How can I get a food license i.e., for a restaurant, butchery, bakery etc.
(2) What are the procedures involved in providing these licenses?
(3) What type of licenses does the public inspectorate provide?
(4) How does someone pay for a Business Levy, Fire Certificate and or other Licenses?
(1)What are Rates?
(2)Why are rates levied?
(3) Where does the Council derive powers to levy rates?
(4)Who decides on objected cases?
(5)What happens if an objector is unhappy with the decision of the Tribunal?
(6)What is the frequency of preparing the Roll?
(7)How frequently are rates billed?
(8)I didn’t know about the re-valuation as I was out of the country hence could not object to the value?
(9)I have not made any improvements to my house, why the improvement value?
(10)There is nothing happening at my premises, business has closed down so I can’t afford to pay!
(11)Can I have my property value re-assed despite the Tribunal ruling?
(12)Which properties are exempted from rates?
Finance & Payments
(1)How does someone make payments of rates, ground rent and account based payments?
(2)How does someone pay for a Business Levy, Fire Certificate and or other Licenses?
(3)Is there any need for a client to have several account based accounts for making payments?
(4)When is the payment for rates, ground rent, b/levies, billboards and other fees, levies due?
(1)What is the Personal Levy Rate?
(2)What is the procedure of payment of Personal Levy?
(3)When is Personal Levy due?
(4)What is the consequence of late payment?